IBEW Local 1547
2000 Airport Way
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Phone (907) 456-4248
Jobline (907) 452-1547 after 5:00 pm.
Fax (907) 456-4292
Unit 102 Committee Members
For a list of the Unit 102 Committee members
Unit 102 covers everything north of the 63rd Parallel, or roughly the northern half of the State--from Cantwell on the Parks Highway, Delta Junction on the Alcan Highway, Paxson on the Glenn Highway, Prudoe Bay on the Dalton Highway--and all the cities and villages in-between. Nome and Kotebue on the Bering Sea, Barrow on the Arctic Ocean, and all the villages along the Yukon River, all fall within the Fairbanks jurisdiction.
Click the links below to view Unit 102 local events. As always, everyone is welcome to attend.
- General Meeting 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Unit Committee Meeting 3rd Tuesday of each month
- The Yukon Quest in February
- The Annual World Champion Ice Carving - March
- The Yukon 800 - World's Longest River Boat Race
- Summer Solstice Celebration
- Annual Picnic is the 4th Sunday in June held at Kornfeind Training Center from 1:00 to 5:00
- Golden Days - Third week of July
- Labor Day Parade on Labor Day
- Equinox Marathon September 21, 2010
- New Year's Eve Fireworks Show at the University
- Annual Children's Christmas Party (Details to follow)